Wednesday, February 13, 2013

God's Territory

My success in life has been to claim territory for the Kingdom of Heaven and control the boundaries. When someone steps outside the boundary I have to rebuke them and bring them back. They can free-think but only within the boundaries God sets. His boundaries are set with morals, integrity, serving others, forgiveness and reconciliation, love, peace joy, hope, gentleness, kindness, self-control and long-suffering. It is a constant battle as these boundaries are directly opposed to what is going on in the world. My original website was all written by someone else. But Elisa Sweet first interviewed me and made sure all of my dreams and visions, my heart if you will was expressed and nothing else. Then she printed my story.

There is no rush here to do anything. All time belongs to God, a day is like a thousand years and a thousand years is like a day. When he opens a door no man can close it and when he closes a door no man can open it. As long as I stay obedient to his word, in love we will overcome every obstacle put in our path. He has told me to guard the boundaries. Even in court if the judge steps outside the boundaries God has set I must rebuke him or her. Where ever I go I break down strongholds and claim territory for the Kingdom of God. Once claimed I enforce the boundaries of the Kingdom of Heaven. No man can stop me as long as I do the Will of The Father empowered by the Holy Spirit and speak the name which is above all names – Jesus Christ, my Lord, my Savior, my Peace, and my Redeemer! 

God Bless you and I love you all! Doc

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home